Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is probably going to be quick

So ive been in a sort of funk for the past few days, if anyone hasnt noticed, there is too much on my mind right now and i dont like it, almost as if i am overwhelmed. And i have been thinking, probably too much, but i have been thinking about how my life has become boring. I do the same thing week after week. I get up, go to class, go to work, come back to my room, eat, and possibly do stuff with my friends. It goes like that every day until the weekend, and during the weekend, i basically stay up too late, and do nothing of any particular productiveness. I WANT A BREAK.
I want to do something different. I want to do something reckless. I want to do something unpredictable. I dont know, i just want some sort of change, swift and drastic. But what? I have no idea, i'm not very creative. I just know i want something different.
I know this almost sounds like me complaining, and maybe i am, im far past caring, i just want to write it down. If anyone has any suggestions for making my life any more interesting, please leave me a comment, but please note that if you write something stupid, ignorant, or something that will go against my beliefs, rest assured that i will delete your comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i feel like that all time. im constantly wanting to do something exciting, go somewhere, maybe a long roadtrip. but youre going to feel like that while youre in school, well unless you drop out and just go somewhere, or do like brian did and drive to and from north carolina in a day. i dont know what to tell you, maybe in the summer time we could get some peeps together and go on a trip, i think that would be a rock awesome time! =D

Chris said...

My life is pretty much the same, only I don't really hang out with anyone anymore.

Kelly said...

oh i understand. its all good. we are just mindless zombies.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya Tim. My life is basically nothing more than the same shit new day. It sucks. Not really sure what to tell you to do because I myself don't know how to get myself out of this funk. I'll keep you updated if I figure anything out.